Roof Installation for Homes and Business in Collierville, TN
Home and business owners throughout Collierville, TN, and the surrounding communities rely on the professional roofing contractors at Zio Roof & Restoration for high-quality roof installation services. When building a new residential property, you need a trusted professional to ensure your new investment is safe. Water is one of the most devastating elements to a home or business. Without the proper roof expertly installed, you’re leaving your property vulnerable to leaks, rot, and other weather damage. At Zion Roof & Restoration, we follow a comprehensive roof installation process that ensures your new roof is installed correctly and will protect your home for years. Learn more about our new roof installation services, and then contact us to get started with a free estimate.
Roof Installation Process
To protect your home, installing the proper roof is crucial. Our crews utilize the highest quality products and materials to ensure your home is protected and you’re satisfied with the final result. Throughout our entire roof installation process, our team can answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our roofing crews follow a comprehensive roof installation method for consistent results.
- Free Consultation – The first step is to receive a free consultation. Our roofing professionals will get an idea of the size of your roof as well as the roofing materials used for the job to provide you with an estimate.
- Scheduling – Once the contract has been signed, we’ll schedule your roof installation service. We make every effort to work around your schedule to minimize our installation’s impact on your day-to-day routine.
- Material Delivery – Before we begin, we’ll have the materials delivered to your home. Don’t worry you don’t have to do anything with them. Our team will use them to install your new roof and remove the materials once we’re completed.
- Installation – During the day of the installation, we ask that you kindly keep the area clear from pets and children and cover or move any outdoor furniture. Depending on the size of your roof, we will generally complete your installation within a day or two.
- Clean-Up – Our roofing teams take great pride in their work. We will ensure that the job site (your home) is clear of all leftover materials, including shingles, nails, and other debris. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Choosing the Proper Roof for Your Property
When installing a new roof for your property, protecting your investment is our top priority. We carry two different types of roofing materials for home and business owners. Our experienced roofing professionals have the tools, materials, and knowledge necessary to help you select the perfect roof for your home. Our roofing materials include:
- Asphalt Shingles – Asphalt shingle is the most popular roofing material used today. Due to it’s affordable price point and durability, asphalt shingles can be used on a wide variety of roofs, including those with complex gables as well as steep and shallow pitches. Asphalt shingles come in a wide variety of colors to match the color and style of your home.
- Metal Roofs – Metal roofs offer numerous benefits that other roofing materials cannot compete with. They are long-lasting, environmentally friendly, and can resist extreme wind gusts. Metal roofing also comes in various styles to match the aesthetics of your home. However, sheet metal does come with a slightly high initial installation cost.
Why the Right Roof Is Important
When choosing the right roof for your home, there are many considerations you need to make, including a budget, style, color, look, and roof lifespan. Our experienced and knowledgeable team can assist you with making the best decision for your home. Some of the benefits of installing a new roof include:
- Insulation – Believe it or not, your home’s roof is responsible for helping to heat or cool your home. Your roof provides insulation that keeps inclement weather out while containing air-conditioned air. If your roof is old or damaged, you may be spending more on heating and cooling costs.
- Protection – If your roof is sagging, it may be due to incorrect installation, or it could be a structural issue with your home. Regardless of the cause, you need a knowledgeable roofing expert to look into it for you.
- Home Value – A new roof is a significant investment that will improve the value of your home while helping to increase its curb appeal.
Choose the Local Professionals for Your New Roof Installation
At Zion Roof & Restoration, our knowledgeable and experienced roofing contractors provide roof installation services for homeowners throughout Collierville, TN, and the surrounding communities. As a local roofing company, we always strive to provide the very best services for our customers. Learn more about why we’re the area’s preferred roofing contractor, then contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation!
Let the residential roofing contractors at Zion Roofing assist with your next project. Call us to schedule a free consultation and estimate at (901) 304-9466, or fill out this contact form to get in touch with our team!